- When does the site open and close?
- Campers can turn up from 5pm on Friday 9th June.
- All guests will be required to leave by 12pm on Monday 12th June.
- What time does the music start?
- 1pm on Saturday 9th June.
- Are there any age restrictions?
- No restrictions, all people of all ages welcome. Under 18s to be accompanied by an adult.
- Can I bring my pets?
- With the exception of Guide Dogs, no pets are allowed (sorry)
- Can I bring glass on to the site?
- No glass please, we want to make sure the festival is safe for everyone
- Do you have toilets?
- Yes there will be toilet facilites.
- Can I bring my own alcohol?
- We do ask that you support the festival bars by buying alcohol from them, however we will not be preventing anyone from bringing their own booze. (check out the real ale tent though... Its awesome.)
- Are there cash machines on site?
- No there are no cash machines on site, the nearest ATM is in Ockley Village.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in trading at the site please contact email@example.com
- How do I get to the site?
- Public transport links are available from Ockley Train Station and local bus routes are available with a short walk up Vann Farm Lane.
- Is there parking?
- Yes there is parking available which will be signposted when you arrive.
- Is there a car parking charge?
- No there isn't a parking charge, although we do encourage donations to help the landowners maintain the field once vehicles have left.
If you are interested in performing at Vannfest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org which is managed by the Joseph at Vannfest!